Effective Date; Changes
This Policy applies to all information collected by or provided to us in connection with the Service. When we make any material changes to this Policy, we will change the Effective Date above and will inform you by e-mail sent to the address associated with your Service account and/or through the Service the next time you sign in. We will treat your continued use of the Service following such notice as your acceptance of the changes.
The Service may contain, and we may send to registered users, links to third-party websites. This Policy does not apply to information that you may provide to or that may be collected by third parties. We encourage you to request that such third parties provide you with their applicable privacy policies and other terms and conditions before engaging with or making a purchase from such third parties.
Information You Submit
When you log-in to or create an account with the Service, we collect the information you provide in the applicable forms. This information includes personally identifiable information such as your name, e-mail address and password. Information you submit to the Service also includes content that you create and publish on the Service, which will include such personally identifiable information as you may choose to include, for example, any information you provide during video exercise sessions. When we refer to “personally identifiable information” in this Policy, we mean information that we can directly associate with a specific person or entity without additional information. To the extent you decline to share certain personally identifiable information with us, we may not be able to provide some or all of the features and functionalities found on the Service.
Information Collected Automatically
When you use the Service, we automatically gather certain non-personally identifiable information from you. This includes usage information, such as information on when, how often and for how long you use the Service and the content you submit and view. This also includes server log data such as the IP address or operating system, or the webpage you were visiting before you came to our Service. As described below, we collect this information through a number of means, including server logs, cookies and other online tracking mechanisms. We may associate such information with the information that you provide in connection with the Service. But if we do so, we will treat the combined information as personally identifiable information.
We use certain third-party services to assist us in analysis, auditing, research, and reporting regarding the Service. These third parties may use web logs or web beacons, and they may set and access cookies on your computer or other device.
Online Tracking and Cookies
The Service may use web beacons, cookies and other online tracking mechanisms to collect information. "Beacons" (also often referred to as "pixels") are tiny graphics on a web page designed to track when a page is viewed. Beacons also can be inserted into emails in order to track certain information, including whether an email has been opened. "Cookies" are small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters that are downloaded by your web browser or mobile device when you visit a website. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies when you access and use the Service. Cookies may be used, for example, to remember your user account information and your preferences, to customize the interface of the Service for you and to assist us in measuring and analyzing Service traffic. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Service. Persistent cookies can be removed. Please review your browser's documentation to learn the best way to remove cookies and to modify your cookie settings. You can take steps to limit tracking by erasing cookies from your computer's hard drive and by setting your browser to block all cookies or warn you before a cookie is stored. We partner with certain third parties to collect non-personally identifiable information. These third parties may use web logs, web beacons or other online tracking mechanisms, and they may set and access cookies on your computer or other device. Means of opting out of this third-party data collection are discussed below.
Use of Information
We use the personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information that we collect about you as follows:
- We will use submitted information for the purposes for which you provided the information, including, for example, to create and maintain a Service account for you or respond to a question that you e-mail to us. We also use submitted information and collected information as necessary to provide the features and functionality of the Service to you.
- We may send you e-mails regarding updates or modifications to the Service. You may unsubscribe from our emails by clicking on the appropriate link in the email.
- We use submitted information and collected information to personalize the content that you and others see based on personal characteristics or preferences.
- We may analyze collected information relating to your use of the Service in order to help us improve the Service, however we will only do so in an aggregated and anonymized fashion.
- We may use submitted information and collected information to help troubleshoot problems, provide you with required notices, enforce our Terms of Service or to alert you to changes in our policies or agreements that may affect your use of the Service.
- We may combine personally identifiable information collected through the Service with other information that we collect about you in other contexts—such as our communications with you via e-mail, phone or postal mail. We will handle such combined information in accordance with this Policy.
- We may use your information to fulfill our legal and regulatory obligations.
Disclosure of Information
We disclose the personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information that we collect about you as follows:
- Your information may be viewable by other Service users in accordance with the Service’s functionality, including, for example during live and recorded video exercise sessions.
- We may provide advertisers and other third parties with aggregated, non-personally identifiable information about our user base and its usage patterns.
- We disclose identifiable information to our marketing and advertising vendors, as discussed in more detail below.
- We may disclose personally identifiable information to organizations and institutions with which you indicate an affiliation, in furtherance of our business arrangements with them, including without limitation to jointly offer a product or service to you or create interoperability between our products and services and the products and services of such partners.
- We use contractors and third-party service providers to provide the Service to our users and help us understand the use of the Service. These contractors and third-party service providers may collect information sent through the Service for use on our behalf.
- We will use and disclose information where we, in good faith, believe that the law or legal process (such as a court order, search warrant or subpoena) requires us to do so; to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or violations of our terms and conditions; or in other circumstances where we believe is necessary to protect the rights, safety or property of Company, our users, and third parties.
- If you are signed up for our Service via—or your Service are paid for by—and employee assistance program company, employer, or insurance plan, and our arrangement with such entity requires us to disclose certain information to the entity, we may share with such entity information regarding your Bold encounters.
Your information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction. Regardless of where your data is stored, it will be maintained securely as outlined in this policy. Your consent to our Terms and Conditions followed by your submission of such information represents your agreement to such transfers.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Notice
- To perform our obligations in accordance with any contract that we may have with you.
- It is in our legitimate interest or a third party's legitimate interest to use personal information in such a way to ensure that we provide the Services in the best way that we can.
- It is our legal obligation to use your personal information to comply with any legal obligations imposed upon us.
You can view and edit any personal data that you have provided to us using this website. Automated processing of your Personal Information is necessary to operate the Platform effectively and to provide counseling and related services.
You can exercise any of the rights the law confers to you, like for example: opt-out of all data processing, or request erasure of your data by following the instructions on our opt-out page. In some cases, we may be required to retain personal data to comply with applicable medical record retention laws.
You can contact our Security Officer with questions, concerns or objections about this policy, or about your data by writing to:
8549 Wilshire Blvd #5080, Beverly Hills, CA 90211
You can contact our EU Representative by writing to:
8549 Wilshire Blvd #5080, Beverly Hills, CA 90211
Viewing and Amending Information
You can log into your Service account and view or amend your user account information at any time. Please note that while changes to your account information are reflected promptly in active user databases, our servers may retain previously provided information. Note that changes to, or deletion of, your Service account user information does not affect any other information collected by the Company, which the Company may retain and continue to use or disclose in accordance with this Policy.
Choices Regarding Third-Party Offers
To the extent we send you commercial e-mails regarding third-party marketing or promotional materials, we will give you the ability to opt-out of receiving such e-mails in accordance with applicable law. We will not provide your personally identifiable information to third parties for their own marketing purposes without your consent.
Online Behavioral Advertising
The Site may enable third-party tracking mechanisms to collect your non-personally identifiable information for use in online behavioral advertising. For example, third parties may use the fact that you visited the Site to send online ads for Company services to you on non-Company websites. In addition, our third-party advertising networks might use information about your use of the Site to help target non-Company advertisements based on your online behavior in general. For information about behavioral advertising practices, including privacy and confidentiality, visit the Network Advertising Initiative website at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising or the Digital Advertising Alliance website at www.aboutads.info.
The use of online tracking mechanisms by third parties is subject to those third parties’ own privacy policies, and not this Policy. If you prefer to prevent third parties from setting and accessing cookies on your computer, you may set your browser to block cookies. Additionally, you may remove yourself from the targeted advertising of companies within the Network Advertising Initiative by opting out at http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/, or of companies participating in the Digital Advertising Alliance program by opting out at www.aboutads.info/choices. Like many websites, the Site does not currently respond to “do not track” browser headers, but you can limit tracking through these third-party programs by taking the steps discussed above.
The personally identifiable information we collect about you is stored in limited access servers. We will maintain reasonable safeguards to protect the security of these servers and your personally identifiable information.
Transfer as Corporate Asset
In the event of a merger, sale of capital stock or assets, reorganization, consolidation or similar transaction involving Company, the information we possess (including personally identifiable information) shall be transferred as a corporate asset to the acquiring entity, provided that such entity will continue to handle such information in accordance with this Policy.
Transfer to the U.S. or other Countries
The Company is established in and uses facilities in the United States. Your information will be stored and processed in the United States or other countries where Company has facilities. By using the Service, you consent to the transfer of information outside of your country, even if your country has more rigorous data protection standards.
Children Under 13
The Company does not knowingly collect information from children under 13 and the Service is intended for adults over the age of 18. If you are a parent and believe that your child under the age of 13 has used the Service and provided personally identifiable information to us through the Service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work to delete that Service account and any such personally identifiable information.